Saturday, October 6, 2012

Officially a blogger!!


Hello friends! YAY! I have to start by saying how happy I am to be writing my first ever blog post! I am so proud of myself. I have been looking at other peoples blogs and can't believe I have not thought to make one of my own. Well here I am. An official blogger. Feels good. 
OK, enough rambling. Did I mention I am new to this? I am sure you will go through the strides with me as I learn all the fun things you can do with a blog so bear with me! :)

I am creating this blog to post stories of my life of course, as well as all the fun things I hope to do and create in my "Living Frugal" adventures. I am a lover of Pinterest, who isn't, and find that I pin so much stuff in hopes that I will get around to doing it or using it someday in the future. This blog will give me reason to ensure that I try them. 

Here, I will share with you my attempts to be awesome! I am not an artistic person and though I have great vision in my mind, getting it out of there is another story and sometimes ends quite badly. Can't learn if you don't try though. 

Well, I think this is good for a first time post! Signing out for now but will return soon with something fun!
<3 Frugaly Yours
(I know Frugaly is spelt wrong BTW, but it was the only way I could have it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment